Thursday, September 27, 2007

So our Jersey Boy is a "bear"?

I can't top Steven Hart's post at BlueJersey and cross-posted at Opinion Mill:

In today's news from the socio-cultural front, New Jersey-bred auteur Kevin Smith is slated to become a magazine-cover sex symbol.
The creator of Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Jersey Girl is going to be featured on the cover of A Bear's Life, a magazine for broad-beamed hirsute fellas and the men who dig them. As Smith explains:
Within that community there are bears - guys who look like me - and dudes who are really into them, who are called cubs. And, apparently, I'm the focus of a lot of admiration in this community. I'd be considered something of a coup, a score for a cub - the ultimate bear to get.
And they called and said, "Do you want to be on the cover of a magazine?" I was like, "Are you telling me there's someone out there who sexualizes me? I'll be on that magazine, totally."


More at Queerty.com.

No comments: